Thursday 23 April 2009

Judgement Day

"I'll be back", no wait, I already am!

Time for a short update seen as the blogroll has been rather lifeless for the past few days. My latest and greatest (subject to personal taste and preference) project: Terminators!
I have decided, in one of my many efforts to fund my war effort against boredom and all things dull, that I will give some pro-painting a go. Well, I've done 'pro-painting' plenty of times before, just never on a commercial basis. I have purchased a small squad of 5 Space Marine Terminators and have begun to paint them in the classic Ultramatine style, upsidedown omega and all!

Here's a little teaser:


As an added extra I have Updated the blog with some new whats-it-a-ma-jigs, including a slideshow (LOOK AT RIGHT -->)
and a counter so I can keep track of how many people pass by.

Untill next time, enjoy!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment