Thursday 16 April 2009

Warhound Titan - Part 2

Tape! Tape! I need more tape!

Well today has seen some decent progress. The second limb went up without a hitch and a lot quicker too! I have the progress shots now too which will help when it comes back to the actual making stages.

The foot:
The foot inc' pistons (note the cylinder printout on the desk):


The completed lower leg inc' shin guard and the first knee joint:


The finished leg and waist band (note the 'waist' section is on back to front due to a concentration mis-hap'!):

The finished legs complete with waist armour (now the waist is on the correct way around!):


Well thats the progress so far. I'm fairly pleased with the pace and finish so far. I think I'll crack on with the head next so that I can pop it straight on when the torso is done :)

Thanks for reading!
-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment